What is Xanax?
Alprazolam or Xanax is a highly addictive and potent drug from the class of benzodiazepines, often prescribed by doctors to treat panic, phobias, and anxiety disorders.
Blue Xanax is a widely prescribed medicine for quick relief in panic and anxiety disorder symptoms. Xanax activates in several colors, strengths, and shapes. Several different Alprazolam pills are available by prescription and on the street. These are classified depending upon their dosage or strength. Xanax medication is prescribed to treat mental health diseases. An Alprazolam pill press is a die set used to make correctly shaped tablets.
Bars refer to the pill shape when they are thin and long. The bar is scored into four smaller compartments, allowing users to break the Xanax tablet and consume a lesser fraction of the dose at their convenient time. An Aplrazolam bar contains two to four times the drug typically needed to treat anxiety and panic. Bars allow users or customers to save money as they are cheaper than buying pills with precise dosage. Open bars have a characteristic scored appearance. Users or customers who wish to take a smaller dose may break the bar into portions.
Do you know how many people use Xanax annually?
Xanax has become the most highly prescribed benzodiazepine in the US, with more than 50 million prescriptions. Alprazolam is defined twice as frequently as other well-known benzodiazepines like Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan. Xanax come in a variety of colors, shapes, and types. You may buy Xanax online from our website to relieve your panic and anxiety issues.
Which are the different types of Xanax bars?
Xanax is a powerful drug with several temporary and long-lasting health effects. Alprazolam is available in various colors, shapes, and sizes. Each manufacturer wants to make their pills exclusive and unique and gives them a characteristic shape and color. You can order Xanax online from our pharmacy website because we provide guaranteed overnight delivery and 100% genuine medicines. We also ensure return and refund if you face any problem with the product delivered by us. The color of the Xanax pill is usually due to the FDA-approved colorants. It is a good idea to know the different colors and shapes of Xanax. This helps identify suspected addiction in a family member or a friend.
XANAX Tablets are available in mentioned below strengths with clashing colors:
- 0.25 mg: white, oval, scored
- 0.5 mg: peach and oval.
- 1 mg: blue and oval.
- 2 mg: white, oblong, multi-scored,
Xanax bars are also available in a few other colors and strengths, like red Xanax, green Xanax, and yellow Xanax. Let us now learn about the blue bar Xanax in detail.
Blue Xanax Bars
- Most blue Xanax bars contain 1 milligram of Alprazolam, except for the 2 milligrams bar. Users may break the tablets into two halves to consume a 0.5-mg dose.
- Xanax Blue bars are schedule IV controlled substances available by prescription only.
- The blue round Xanax 1 mg strength is imprinted with the number 031 R by manufacturer Actavis.
- The blue color of these Xanax Bars comes from a few inactive ingredients used as fillers. These colors are FDA-approved and safe for humans.
- Blue football Xanax is named because the pill’s shape is easy to ingest.
What important information should you know before buying blue Xanax bars online?
Though beneficial for patients suffering from anxiety and panic, you must consume Xanax cautiously because it can lead to severe side effects if not taken correctly. Before buying blue Xanax bars online, ensure the doctor knows your medications and OTC substances to prevent potential interactions. Blue Xanax may interact with antihistamines, alcohol, sleep aids, cold medicines, opiate-based pain relievers, antibiotics, muscle relaxants, barbiturates, antidepressants, anti-virals such as HIV/ AIDS medication, birth control, and medication regulating the heart or blood pressure.
When to inform the doctor?
One must seek medical help in these cases- breathing difficulties (probably due to recent intake of alcohol) or if experiencing withdrawal symptoms like sudden changes in mood, hallucinations, or suicidal thoughts.
Is Xanax safe for your consumption?
- Xanax bars are not safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Xanax can cause abnormalities and congenital disabilities in the fetus and is excreted through breast milk.
- Xanax may not be safe for people with significant kidney or liver disease, lung disease or breathing problems, and specific psychiatric disorders.
- If a pregnant woman takes blue Xanax during the later stages of pregnancy, lethargy, hypotonia, sedation, respiratory depression, and withdrawal symptoms can occur in the newborn.
- To use Xanax safely, take it precisely as prescribed by the doctor and do not stop taking it abruptly because patients consuming it for a prolonged period may be prone to these extreme withdrawal symptoms, which may last upto a year or even longer. Xanax is quite an addictive medicine.
Use of blue Xanax bars for panic and anxiety disorder
People use blue Xanax bars to manage anxiety disorder (a condition most closely to the APA Diagnostic and Statistical Manual diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder) or the temporary relief of anxiety symptoms. Anxiety associated with the stress of daily life usually does not necessarily require medication with an anxiolytic.
Generalized anxiety disorder or GAD is characterized by excessive worry and anxiety about two or more life circumstances for six months or longer. The person has been depressed more days than not due to these concerns. The following symptoms are often present in such patients: automatic hyperactivity, diarrhea, abdominal distress, palpitations, motor tension, nausea, accelerated heart rate, sweating, cold, clammy hands, dizziness, flushes, frequent urination, chills, vigilance, scanning, irritability, and difficulty concentrating because of anxiety. These symptoms are not necessarily secondary to another psychiatric disorder or caused by some organic factor. Stress associated with depressive mood is responsive to Xanax medication.
Blue Xanax pill is also suggested for treating panic disorder. Recurrent unexpected panic attacks characterize the panic disorder, i.e., a discrete period of intense fear or discomfort in which several changes occur in the body abruptly and reach a height within ten minutes. Blue Xanax generates a calming effect by working on the central nervous system. Blue Xanax magnifies the effect of GABA, which is a natural chemical present in the human body.
What is the typical dosage of blue Xanax bars?
In most cases, 0.5 to 1 mg is the dosage of blue Xanax given to adults, which may vary as per your doctor. However, the dosage of blue Xanax should not exceed 10 mg per day.
What to avoid while using blue Xanax bars?
Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery or tools while using blue Xanax bars because side effects you are more likely to experience from blue Xanax bars are drowsiness and unsteadiness while standing, raising the risk of falls. Blue Xanax can impair reaction skills and affect a personâ€™s ability to operate machinery or drive.
How long does the blue Xanax bar last?
In healthy adults, the average half-life of blue Xanax in the blood is 11 hours. This means that half of the medicine has been metabolized and eliminated in our urine in that time frame. It takes approximately five to six half-lives for 98 percent of a drug to clear our body. So blue Xanax takes two to four days to be eliminated from the body.
Side effects of using blue Xanax bars
- Common side effects of blue Xanax include depression, drowsiness, headache, diarrhea, dry mouth, increased or decreased appetite, impaired coordination, fatigue, cognitive disorders, decreased salivation, nasal congestion, and reduced or increased libido.
- Severe blue Xanax reactions include toxic epidermal necrolysis, severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis), stevens-Johnson syndrome, kidney toxicity, liver failure, gastrointestinal bleeding, and laryngeal edema.
- Xanax can cause abnormalities and congenital disabilities in the unborn fetus and is excreted through breast milk.
- One of the side effects that are usually noticed after taking blue Xanax is the effects on the userâ€™s sex drive or other behavioral effects.