Showing all 2 results
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin tablets, capsules, and oral solutions are often used along with other medications to help control certain types of seizures in people who have epilepsy. Gabapentin works in your brain to prevent attacks and relieve pain for certain conditions in your nervous system. Gabapentin is not used for routine pain caused by arthritis or minor injuries. Gabapentin belongs to a drug class known as anticonvulsants. Gabapentin tablets, capsules, and oral solutions are also used to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (or PHN; the stabbing, burning pain or aches that can last for months or years after an attack of shingles).
Gabapentin extended-release or ER tablets (i.e., Horizant) are used to treat restless legs syndrome (or RLS; a condition that leads to discomfort in the legs and a strong urge to move the legs, especially at night and when lying down or sitting). Gabapentin medication treats seizures by reducing abnormal excitement in your brain. Gabapentin relieves the pain of postherpetic neuralgia by changing how your body senses pain. How the Gabapentin drug works to treat restless legs syndrome isn’t known. Buy Gabapentin 100 mg online to get overnight relief from pain due to postherpetic neuralgia.
How should I take Gabapentin?
Gabapentin comes as a tablet, a capsule, an extended-release (or long-acting) tablet, and an oral solution (or liquid) to take by mouth. Gabapentin tablets, capsules, and oral solutions are usually taken with a full glass of water (8 ounces [240 mL]), without or with food, three times per day. One must take Gabapentin medication at evenly spaced times throughout the day and night; no more than 12 hours must pass between the doses. The extended-release tablet (or Horizant) is taken with food once daily at about 5 PM. Follow the instructions on the prescription, and ask the doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not clearly understand. Buy Gabapentin online and take Gabapentin precisely as directed. Please don’t take more or less of your Gabapentin dose or take it more frequently than prescribed by the doctor.
Gabapentin ER tablets cannot be substituted for another type of gabapentin product. Ensure that you receive only the type of Gabapentin medicine that the doctor prescribed. Ask the pharmacist if you have any questions regarding the kind of Gabapentin you were given. Swallow the ER tablets whole; do not chew, cut, or crush them. If the doctor tells you to take one-half of a regular Gabapentin tablet as part of your dose, carefully split the pill along the score mark. Take the other half-tablet as part of your next dose. Properly dispose of any half-tablets that you haven’t used within several days of breaking them. Order Gabapentin online since it is the best anticonvulsant medication available in the USA for treating seizures.
Take Gabapentin to control seizures or PHN. The doctor will probably start you on a low dosage of Gabapentin and gradually increase your dosage as required to treat your condition. If you’re taking Gabapentin to treat PHN, tell the doctor if your symptoms don’t improve during your treatment. Gabapentin can help to control your condition but will not cure it. Continue to take Gabapentin medication even if you feel well. Don’t stop taking Gabapentin without talking to the doctor, even if you experience side effects like unusual changes in mood or behavior. If you suddenly stop taking gabapentin capsules, tablets, or oral solutions, you might experience withdrawal symptoms such as difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, anxiety, pain, nausea, and sweating.
If you buy Gabapentin 300 mg medicine to treat seizures and suddenly stop taking the medication, you can experience seizures more frequently. The doctor may decrease your dose gradually over at least one week. The pharmacist or doctor will give you the manufacturer’s patient information sheet (or Medication Guide) when you begin your treatment with Gabapentin medication and each time you refill your prescription. Read the information carefully and ask the doctor or pharmacist if you have any queries. You can also visit the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) website or the manufacturer’s website to get the medication Guide.
If you forget to take gabapentin tablets, capsules, or oral solution, take the missed dose of Gabapentin as soon as you remember about your missed dose. However, if it is about time for your next Gabapentin dose or if you forget to take gabapentin ER tablets, skip your missed dose altogether and continue your regular dosing schedule. Don’t take a double dose of Gabapentin to make up for a missed one. Buy Gabapentin without prescription to prevent future episodes of seizures and speed up your overall treatment for seizures.
Primary uses for Gabapentin.
- In addition to treating the aforementioned conditions, Gabapentin is also sometimes used for pain relief of diabetic neuropathy (i.e., numbness or tingling because of nerve damage in people who have diabetes).
- It also treats and prevents hot flashes (i.e., sudden strong feelings of heat and sweating) in women who have experienced menopause (i.e., ”change of life”, the end of monthly menstrual periods).
You can buy Gabapentin online from our e-pharmacy to treat convulsions or the other conditions mentioned. Talk to the doctor about the risks of using Gabapentin for your situation. Gabapentin medication can be prescribed for other uses; ask the doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Special precautions to follow while using Gabapentin
Buy Gabapentin online without a prescription from our pharmacy site; however, before taking Gabapentin,
- Tell the doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Gabapentin, any other medications, or any of the inactive ingredients in Gabapentin. Ask the pharmacist for a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Tell the doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, nutritional supplements, vitamins, and herbal products you take. Ensure to mention any of the following: antihistamines; antidepressants; medications for anxiety; medicines that make you feel dizzy or drowsy; naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprosyn, others); medications for mental illness; opioid (narcotic) drugs for pain relief like hydrocodone (in Hydrocet, Vicodin, others), morphine (Avinza, Kadian, others), or oxycodone OxyContin (in Percocet, in Roxicet, or others); sedatives; sleeping pills, medications for seizures; and tranquilizers.
- Your doctor might need to change the doses of Gabapentin medication or monitor you carefully for side effects. If you take antacids like Maalox or Mylanta, take them at least two hours before taking gabapentin capsules, tablets, or solutions.
- Tell the doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or lung disease. If you are taking the ER tablets, tell your doctor if you require sleep during the day and stay awake at night.
- You should know that Gabapentin medication may make you dizzy or drowsy, slow your thinking, and cause loss of coordination. Don’t drive a car or operate heavy machinery or tools until you know how Gabapentin affects you.
- Remember that alcohol adds to the drowsiness caused by Gabapentin.
- You must know that your mental health can alter in unexpected ways. You might become suicidal (i.e., thinking about killing or harming yourself or planning or trying to do so) while taking Gabapentin to treat mental illness, epilepsy, and other conditions. A small number of adults and children aged above five years who took anticonvulsants like Gabapentin to treat various conditions during clinical studies became suicidal during the treatment with Gabapentin. Some of these people developed suicidal behavior and thoughts as early as one week after starting Gabapentin medication. Buy Gabapentin online and take it, considering the points discussed above.
What side effects can Gabapentin cause?
Gabapentin may cause side effects. Tell the doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or don’t go away:
- tiredness or weakness
- double or blurred vision
- uncontrollable shaking of one part of your body or unsteadiness
- memory problems
- anxiety or strange or unusual thoughts
- unwanted eye movements
- nausea and vomiting
- increased appetite and weight gain
- dry mouth
- swelling of the feet, hands, ankles, or lower legs
- runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, cough, or flu-like symptoms
- back or joint pain
- ear pain or red, itchy eyes (sometimes with swelling or discharge)
Some side effects may be severe. If you have these symptoms after taking Gabapentin, call the doctor immediately:
- rash or itching
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, or eyes
- difficulty swallowing or breathing
- bluish-tinged lips, skin, or fingernails; confusion; or extreme sleepiness.