Showing all 3 results
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is an FDA-approved CNS stimulant that works as an appetite suppressant to control food cravings that will eventually help in weight loss.
You can get the medicine online only if you hold an appropriate prescription from a doctor as it is a scheduled and approved drug; therefore, buying or selling Phentermine without a proper prescription is strictly prohibited in the court of law.
- Using Phentermine is only a part of the treatment process; you should follow your doctor’s advice to make treatment more effective.
- You may need certain medical examinations to know whether medicine is doing well enough.
- Sudden withdrawal of Phentermine can be dangerous. Please consult your health expert before leaving it; he will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid fatal withdrawal symptoms.
- Keep Phentermine tablets in your custody at the suggested atmospheric condition and dispose of all the leftover medicine once you have completed the treatment.
- It is a dangerous medicine; therefore, you should never share your medicine with anyone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
What to know before taking Phentermine?
Phentermine can adversely affect your health if taken inappropriately; therefore, it is advisable to consider the following things while before taking Phentermine:
- Your doctor will not advise you to take it if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar drugs.
- Using Phentermine might not be safe for you if you have the following health disorders or history thereof:
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart rhythm disorder
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure level
- Thyroid disorder
- Heart disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve disorders
- High blood pressure level
- Kidney disorders
- Please don’t use Phentermine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it may be harmful to your baby and cause congenital disabilities.
- Avoid taking Phentermine if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Phentermine.
How to take Phentermine?
Using Phentermine can be dangerous if misused; therefore, please take it only after consulting your doctor. In addition, you should try to avoid medical errors while using Phentermine, and please be consistent throughout the treatment.
Please follow all the necessary precautions and directions as prescribed by your doctor and inform your physician if you don’t observe any improvement in your condition or it is getting worse.
Phentermine is an effective medicine for weight loss; it can dangerously affect your health if taken inappropriately.
You can easily order the medicine online and use it as directed by your doctor; its dosage will vary from patient to patient. Your doctor will start your treatment with the minimum possible dose and gradually adjust your medicine dose as and when required. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, he will examine you thoroughly. Then, your doctor will recommend Phentermine dosage keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Phentermine dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
In the form of oral tablets
Dosage for treating obesity
- For adults
8 gm of the medicine thrice a day. Your doctor will further adjust your dose as and when needed.
- For children
Using phentermine tablets for treating children is not recommended.
Phentermine interferes with certain chemicals in the body and can adversely affect your health if taken in excess, and may cause you the following life-threatening overdose symptoms:
- Confusion or disorientation
- Panic attacks
- Extreme restlessness
- Nausea or vomiting
- stomach cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- weak pulse
- seizure or convulsions
- slow or shallowed breathing
Please don’t ignore these overdose symptoms and consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid while using Phentermine?
Alcohol can dangerously interact with Phentermine and can deteriorate your health even more.
Phentermine tends to impair your thought process and cause severe dizziness or drowsiness; therefore, you should be careful while operating machinery, driving, and performing activities that can cause you severe injuries or accidents.
Avoid taking herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements simultaneously with Phentermine.
Phentermine side effects
Phentermine works by reducing food cravings to treat obesity and may cause you the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste
- Pain in the stomach
- Problem in intimacy
Although it is common to experience these mild side effects, you should not worry too much about them. However, please consult your doctor if these mild side effects are bothering you too much.
Please stop taking Phentermine and seek emergency medical assistance if you experience the following health issues after using Phentermine:
- Pain in the chest
- Swelling in the ankles or feet
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- Fluttering in the chest
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- High blood pressure level resulting in headache, blurred vision, pounding in the neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleed
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What drugs can interact with Phentermine?
The following medicines can interact with Phentermine and deteriorate your health even more:
- Diet medications
- Similar medications
Therefore, to avoid dangerous interaction between Phentermine and other medicines, you should tell your doctor about all the medications and therapy you are taking.